Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

Welcome to my site. I will be Chronicling the construction of our new home. Here is a brief history of my experiance in this area. I moved every few years as a child. As an adult I stayed in one house for 25 years, but helped remodel it four times. From a minor bath redo to adding an entire second story to the house. Now my husband and I have moved to AZ to care for my elderly parents and are undertaking to be the owner/builders of a custom home. Some people don't like change but I guess I'm not one of them. Or perhaps it is just limited change I like. To my husband's current dismay I helped build a 4000 square foot house in Romania in 2001. We took it from slab to fully furnished in 11 days. I therefore have meager patience for the pace of building here in Arizona.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Special Request--Visitor Sign In Week

When I began this blog I gave the address to a number of people and of course to others since then. My daughter put a link from her site to mine and she tells me some of her friends check to see how the house is going. I have been wondering who is still checking up on our progress so I'm asking for your participation this week. I would like everyone who visits
Arizona build'n
from August 14th through August 21st to click on the "comment" button and then leave me their name in the comment box. I'd love to have any comments about the site too, but just your name will do. If you visit more than once during the week you do not have to leave your name more than once. I'm trying to ascertain who is still interested not the number of visits. If by any chance, you visit this site regularly but I don't know you, please tell me your connection or attraction to this blog. Thanks so much to everyone for your help satisfying my curiosity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Well I of course check it. :)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We check your blog-site almost daily to see your progress. We are so excited at what is happening and we love the great pictures. Keep them coming!
D & R

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We check in to see the progress regularly. We will see you in late October or early November.
Jim and Nancee

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home