Name:
Location: Arizona, United States

Welcome to my site. I will be Chronicling the construction of our new home. Here is a brief history of my experiance in this area. I moved every few years as a child. As an adult I stayed in one house for 25 years, but helped remodel it four times. From a minor bath redo to adding an entire second story to the house. Now my husband and I have moved to AZ to care for my elderly parents and are undertaking to be the owner/builders of a custom home. Some people don't like change but I guess I'm not one of them. Or perhaps it is just limited change I like. To my husband's current dismay I helped build a 4000 square foot house in Romania in 2001. We took it from slab to fully furnished in 11 days. I therefore have meager patience for the pace of building here in Arizona.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Javalinas

Just a quickie. On the way up the hill towards home tonight, I admonished my husband to turn on his high beams and slow down. He turned on the high beams and then stomped on the brakes as we saw a group of javalina right in the middle of the dark road. I counted 7, 2 of which were cute little babies. Where we live there are no street lights and once you drive past the high school it gets really dark. I always thought it was unsafe to drive faster than what the headlights can reveal. Now I know it is! We nearly crashed into the whole troop (or whatever you call a group of javalinas). Sorry, no camera in the car!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where was this little family when we were visiting you folks and looking for javalinias?
Dad L

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home